Friday, June 18, 2010

Last nights webcam session

I had my first members only webcam session last night and it turned out ok. Only two members showed up but it still was super fun. I had some fun lotioning my boobs and belly, doing a little booty dance for the camera too. :)

I am really glad that I thought to add the chat window to the webcam page, otherwise I feel like I am sitting here talking to myself lol.

Anyhow, both guys said they got off, and that is what matters. I think maybe I had so few members there because of the time, so I am making it a little earlier. Next weeks webcam show will be on Thursday at 7pm Pacific time. I think that will work better for guys on the East coast.

Anyhow, thats all for now. I am on my first cup of coffee still and after staying up til 4am catching up on last seasons True Blood I am a bit foggy still. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment